PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2021, 05:18
Dannyboy39

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by KRviator
Fortunately, my employer - a multi-billion $$, multi-national, has come out and told their staff they will not be forced to choose between a vaccine and a job. They have said it should be up to the individual to decide, so barring McGoose mandating it as a condition of entry to the Democratic Peoples Republic of Westralia I can continue to let others field-test the vaccines.

True that, but, by and large, with existing vaccines & drugs they are known risks, assessed and identified over many years, if not decades. The Covid vaccines, all of them, carry the threat of unknown risks and that is the problem. Blood clotting was not considered a risk of the vaccine until it was. There was no risk of giving the AZ vaccine to <50's, until there was! And now, even if I wanted to, I can't get the AZ vaccine as I'm under 50, so the risk of blood clots is presumably higher than the risk of contracting Covid & dying from it.
Completely wrong. It is about 40x more likely to die from Covid. For U30s it is 1.1 clotting event per 100,000!