PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2021, 02:26
KRviator

Received 123 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by Tucknroll
You may have your conviction tested.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp....21-p57l37.html
Fortunately, my employer - a multi-billion $$, multi-national, has come out and told their staff they will not be forced to choose between a vaccine and a job. They have said it should be up to the individual to decide, so barring McGoose mandating it as a condition of entry to the Democratic Peoples Republic of Westralia I can continue to let others field-test the vaccines.

Originally Posted by morno
We administer drugs and vaccines all the time that have risks attached to them, much higher than these new vaccines. The contraceptive pill for example, a ****load higher risk of developing blood clots than the AZ vaccine.
True that, but, by and large, with existing vaccines & drugs they are known risks, assessed and identified over many years, if not decades. The Covid vaccines, all of them, carry the threat of unknown risks and that is the problem. Blood clotting was not considered a risk of the vaccine until it was. There was no risk of giving the AZ vaccine to <50's, until there was! And now, even if I wanted to, I can't get the AZ vaccine as I'm under 50, so the risk of blood clots is presumably higher than the risk of contracting Covid & dying from it.