PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2021, 17:30
Racetothebottom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I totally concur with this statement. The few who actually posed a direct question face to face , received a useless reply by the COO, CEO, head of bla bla , .... whatever in the style of:
“you pilots think that you are so important and everything is turning around you, it’s time to realise that the market clearly shows that the days of glory for pilots are over. If you don’t like it, you are free to go. We have over 6000 pilots eager to take your place.” The rest of the colleagues are just bystanders who don’t dare to ask anything besides stupid questions like , “will there be a base in Spain? , will our staff tickets be valid for another 6 months bla bla ...
This company is about everything you couldn’t even imagine in your worst days at any Western European airline. Non punitive just culture ,it’s a nice header in one of their numerous manuals that are actually used as form of justification to punish you or put you last on some list. The pressure on the pilots and cabin crew is rising every day.
There isn’t a single day that they don’t come up with something new to screw their employees.
Not to mention they have the cheapest crews in the universe . 2000€ for a Capt, 1200€ SFO and 800€ FO.
I thought there was worse out there, I must have mistaken.

Last edited by Racetothebottom; 17th Apr 2021 at 17:51.