PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2-6
Thread: Jet2-6
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2021, 17:30
pug

Received 86 Likes on 51 Posts
To post something in order to illicit a ‘nibble’ is the definition of trolling.

We agree, the airline would be better off flying. In fact it’s pretty obvious that this whole pandemic thing has caused issues throughout the industry. These statements do not need to be validated by experts. The experts are the ones who have to mitigate as they see fit, and as has been pointed out to you, just because TUI are earning some revenue in cargo does not mean that it is a viable proposition for Jet2 to do the same.

They are making plans with the limited information available. If that means keeping their aircraft on the ground then that is their decision and one for which they are paid a lot to make. It’s not a ‘fanboyism’ to state the obvious!

I wish all companies and their employees well and hope that they are all able to start operations and generate sufficient revenue ASAP. I see no benefit in picking apart decisions made by any operator during these unprecedented times, I’m sure most people’s livelihoods on this forum rely on the industry bouncing back.

Perhaps a critical analysis of the leadership in Parliament is more appropriate at this time.

Last edited by pug; 12th Apr 2021 at 17:58.