PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2021, 21:55
galdian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amazes me the people crapping on about international borders are concerned about people departing Oz.
The ONLY question has to be about the people inbound and the requirements/protocols the Feds will establish.

By good luck or good management (I'd take the former primarily!) Oz by location has had as good a run than anywhere else in the world and better than most.
Open the international borders and that will change, anyone with half a brain can see this whole CV19 has been two steps forward/one step back, guess your own timeline but I'd say at least another year before there's less "one step back" but your figure will depend on your personality.

And please don't do a dr dre and drag out millions of reports/states - just look at the reality of the vaccine rollout and the number of people who proclaimed "vaccines a-coming, everything will be OK, International borders open in a few months." Really?

Tell me about what will happen, how it will be controlled, on a State and Fed level when the new inbound travellers start CV clusters whether they do so with intent (false papers if vaccine certificates are required) or unintentionally (the one in xxx who tested negative but becomes positive.)