PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Pilot Academy
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2021, 16:26
Igor Kovaltchouk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What kind of test we can use to prepare for assessment actually?

SierraTangoBravo, last summer I participated in assessment but I didn’t pass. What you said about the level of maths/physics/ English is quite true and my question will be next one: did you what kind of test did they use for assessment ? If I’m remembering correctly it’s like « TestAir 360 ». I tried to find something on their official site that I could may be able to prepare a little for the next time but obviously they don’t provide access for the free students , they provide this just for schools and airlines. Actually I’m searching something really efficient thing that could help me to prepare and that test is exactly what we need. I even asked about this « testair 360 » at Wizz Air and they replied that it’s true that it doesn’t exist the free version for students and what I can do it’s just to prepare by others methods. But personally If we had access to this test, it would’be extremely useful as for us, as for them , because in the day of assessment we would came better prepared. If anyone know about this , I’ll be happy to hear about this.
Please note, that this test was started using in January 2020, so all candidates who passed after this time could feel it personally😂