PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My dream - advice please (collective thread)
Old 1st Apr 2021, 10:06
nick1368

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi and thanks for your reply .
I have done a lot of research and thought about it a lot .
I have got to be honest with myself , I am not too old but not that young either so I prefer to do it the quickest way. Also knowing the person I am , I'm scared by choosing modular I might take my time to finish each stage of the training or even get distracted and not finish it at all and just stay in my comfort zone which is a place I can not afford to be in at the moment .

So I said to myself what is the point in trying to save money then risk wasting whatever money and time I spend on the modular course without even finishing it or at least finishing at a reasonable time.

I know the pressure of integrated will bring the best out of me and also the guilt of spending the money will push me to do all my best to hopefully pass all exams first time and with good scores .

And as I mentioned in my previous post I have to choose a school that does the entire training in the UK , FTA ticks all the boxes for me so I have decided to go with FTA's integrated course starting in September.

Yes £90k is a lot of money but luckily I have the cash ready which is more than half of my life saving and fortunately I have a stable source of monthly income as well which help me to completely focus on my training without having to worry about finance while I am studying and training .