PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Caption Competition Mk III
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2021, 21:17
c52

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We’ve had several pictures in the past of devices straight from the mind of Heath Robinson but this is the first time I’ve found one. My suggestions are:

- Carpenters ‘volunteer’ to test the strength of their work.

- The punishment fits the crime for soldiers who don’t hang up their uniform tidily on hangers in their lockers.

- Training for the new position of goalkeeper in rugby: the man on the right has already collected two balls.

- Yes, well, I’m sorry we’ve lost the costumes. Just remember, you’re Punch, you’re Judy and you’re the policeman.

However, I cannot award the prize to myself, and I am very happy to say that once again, the judge’s task is not easy. These all seem to me to be winning material:

Treadigraph: Paras? Paras!!!! I thought the ad said Paris. Mummy...

"Mind the Gap" became a massive problem at Clapham Junction when Southern introduced the Pendolino on their Victoria-Brighton service.

MPN11: O'Leary trials Luxury Travel in Ryanair, with Flat-bed seating and rapid disembarkation.

Nutloose: Ministry of silly walks release images of their training establishment.

Sorry guys, it has been decided sliding down poles was deemed racist, so we had to come up with another method to reach the fire engines

[Funny but disqualified for irrelevance] It’s called an integrated paras course, because those chaps down there are on their medics course, and those driving those ambulances you see are on an MT course, hence integrated.

Kiltrash: Alton Towers Nemesis the early plans

Fleet Air Arm train Pilots in Verticle Landing, Now all we need is a suitable Aircraft.

Chu Chu: Excellent, Hoskins. Now if you can lift two in a row without dropping anyone, we'll put you in a helicopter and let you try it for real.

The winner, by the throwing of a mental dice, is Treadigraph: Paras? Paras!!!! I thought the ad said Paris. Mummy...

Congratualations to all. The CST is making the short journey to Treadigraph on a Thameslink train. It should arrive in 15, or maybe 40 minutes, and Thameslink apologise for any inconvenience caused.