PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reciprocal agreement with the EU on the transfer of UK CAA Flight Crew Licences.
Old 31st Mar 2021, 15:26
Theholdingpoint

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Contact Approach
Theholdingpoint

What a load of a rubbish! Our European national carriers cherry pick also, setting language barriers and sometimes national service for entry.
You clearly care only for yourself. I see this as nothing but a bad result for everyone.
Why can't you just accept that someone has different ideas than yours? You're insulting everyone disagreeing with you, while at the same time blaming Banana Joe for his (supposed) attitude in the cockpit.
I care for my EU collegues first, and as I said I'd agree with the petition as long as it's for EU nationals only. What I'm seeing as a result is that I won't be flying from a UK base anytime soon and UK pilots won't be flying from an EU one...win-win, right?

Originally Posted by Contact Approach
HP,

I just checked and we work for the same company... initially a UK airline that thrives on being European to it’s core.
Beggars belief! You ought to know better.
Well, I'm still in an EU company, flying from a EU base...so what? "Being European" in our airline died when pilots voted for Brexit. They did and you know it for sure.