PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 29th Mar 2021, 13:08
HotelAlpha1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A320LGW Well Done, you know how to look at someone's post history and joining date. Frankly it's none of your business but if you're hinting at something which I think you may be then you're WAY off the mark. I'm here giving my twopence on this particular subject and if you look at my previous posts you'll see I've tried to balance both sides of the argument unlike yourself and a few select others which frankly is a shame.

To suggest anyone who signs up for the scheme is "blind" is blatant ignorance, massive lack of perspective and to be honest - disrespectful, especially towards fellow aviators.

I personally don't see why they will come to "realise the mistake" but that's possibly because....THERE IS NO MISTAKE - It's a calculated gamble in the next step of flight training just like every step in the past stages of their training was, albeit with more risk/cost IMO, a gamble that we will see in the not too distant future if it has paid off or not.

Now you've also said they "won't see logic if it punched them in the face are beyond guidance" which begs the question why do you continue to spam this otherwise useful thread with your nonsense? Yes none of us here agree with the whole 30k type rating or paying anything towards a type rating for that matter but you sir have clearly got an agenda towards this particular carrier.

You should take your own advice, let this thread be used for what is supposed to be used for and take you're opinions over to a new thread.