PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet Future
Thread: Vistajet Future
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2021, 10:47
dcoded

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chief
Again... sorry to the guys who have received a no. Over this year I have received countless "no's" subsequent to my applications - its extremely disheartening and I keep telling myself that there is something bigger and better around the corner even though the market is in such disarray.

Can I check, has anyone had any positive news from VJ following their recent application? My Dashboard still states "under review" on the XL and "Received Submission" for the Global and Challenger position. If so, what is the next stage and what do the stages consist of? I'm more than likely getting ahead of myself and I'll probably get a PFO email soon but hoping that this isn't the case!!

Feel free to message or DM.
No news yet, but a bunch of people have received the rejection email.
In some cases there have been 2-3 weeks in between "Under review" to the rejection email.
Rumour is that they have received 3000 applications, don't know if they are unique, or like in your case since you applied for both positions.
Also a few rated people have applied.

Previously they have done sim assessment in Berlin on the CRJ200 (which is the base model for the Challenger 850). Basic handling skills are evaluated. No FD on,
and btw CRJ does not have any auto throttle

Good luck.