PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft Databases
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2021, 08:17
s-ray007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fris B. Fairing
s-ray007
The problem was resolved many months ago when I renewed my subscription to FreeBird. My only remaining gripe is that there is no advance warning of the subscription expiring. Otherwise all is good.
Regards
Just to clear up 'unresponsive admin' is actually 'admin that won't do what I want' ?The former of course reads as something of a sleight which, when posted in a public forum gives an inaccurate impression and is a little unfair.
If we were to accede to the requests of all of our users, we would not have time to go out to work in our proper jobs and earn the money to pay our mortgage and feed our families. You will struggle to find any database, even the ones who extract a living from it, that will accede to all user requests.
FreeBird users can appraise themselves of their renewal date by simply pressing the 'User details' button on their Main Menu. This is also detailed on Page 10 of the User Guide, something that all users are encouraged to read.
However, you will be pleased to know, and may even have noticed, that a reminder is now sent to all users with subscriptions expiring in the following month