PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How old are you??
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2003, 23:55
Backontrack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I was surprised to see this topic brought back to life....I had forgotten I had written this one. Looks like it's created some interest though. I wrote it under my old name! (re-invented myself you know, just to stay on top of the game! actually it was a crap name.)

It's weird to see that at that point in time I had just 10 hrs on the PPL......I took ages to get the PPL cos of work etc but last October I started in earnest on this mad path toward gaining the illusive fATPL/IR. I passed all my ATPL's this year, I've been to South Africa and California hour building, night rating is done and I am ready to take my CPL test any day soon so if anything I have enjoyed the journey and it's all happened over the last 12 months. I'm now 34, the money I saved to do this will be gone by Feb 2004, but I'll at least be qualified and joining the ranks of hopefuls out there.

Good to see that the posting has given others a little bit of hope to chin up and carry on. Keep at it, you only have yourself to blame for giving up and I think regret is more difficult to live with than debt.............

Good luck to all......................