PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet Future
Thread: Vistajet Future
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2021, 07:27
dnx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is a rumors network and unfortunately lots of people use it just to vent their frustrations about things they heard from a friend of a colleague of a cousin of their next door neighbor once removed . I've worked for VistaJet for 9 years now and believe me it's an OK place. If you want a steady roster (17/13), fly state of the art technology and are not afraid to boldly go where others haven't you will be in for an adventure. Like any other company there are plusses and minuses. But the minuses are nothing like what is described by people on this forum who have little or no personal experiences with VistaJet anno 2021. The Vista Group has grown into a force of amalgamated companies and entities with a well defined purpose. Apply if you want to but do not expect 100% immediate response. As you know the supply side is quite abundant right now and there are literally 1000s for suitably qualified applicants waiting for their c.v's to be processed. If things go as planned there will be plenty of vacancies. My advise is to think about the pro's and con's. Vistajet is not for everyone. But those who do get thru and work there like I do enjoy it because 99% of the people you work with are committed individuals who took on the challenge and ran with it. And if you do get invited to an interview and/or assessment listen carefully to what management will tell you. They are very honest about what they believe in and what they expect.
Good luck.