PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet Future
Thread: Vistajet Future
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2021, 14:54
Klimax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MostAnnoying
I guess bad luck what happened to you and your fellow applicants. I think everybody who applied is well aware of the stories that have been told by others who have applied or have worked there, but also stories of people who work there currently.

I don't really live by an ostrich method, I'd rather just try and see what happens. If you go in with too many expectations, then there is high chance of being disappointed. what happened to you, is disappointing at the least, but that was 11 years ago. Maybe things have changed, maybe they haven't. But if someone wants to go to an assessment, i'd rather get a motivational boost with some sense of reality instead of just negativity.
You can say that it's 11 years ago, which is indeed a fact, however that doesn't disqualify the event as factual and therefor also reality. Perhaps things have changed at VistaJet - perhaps not. It's free for anyone to be selective about what they take from this forum, and it's fair enough that you prefer to go for an opportunity and simply see what happens. But you can't expect to only get fed positive stories in here, when there are realities that are not just that. Good luck with the assessment if you get called.