PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet Future
Thread: Vistajet Future
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2021, 09:08
Klimax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MostAnnoying
For someone who has in their own bibliography 'Awesome', try and be awesome and lead by example and help others to stay motivated in difficult times. A massive load of pilots got booted out of their companies, were in the transition of changing jobs in a good market and got discontinued or cadets who have just finished their training moving heaven and earth to get a message back from a company and hopefully an invitation. Be thankful for what you have, because apparently it is not "a mediocre company" where you work, but show some support for your colleagues who are motivated to get back to work or to get a job.
What I said is correct. You may have a different view on this, but that doesn't change an industry perspective. As you correctly mention, the unfortunate fact that lots of pilots lost their jobs, is the main reason that VJ is now having their moment in the sun - nothing else.
And for the record, I went for the VJ assessment back somewhere around 2010, passed it and was told to await further contact by some accountable manager (Mr. Amb or something like that). Nothing further ever happened after that. I wasn't particular keen on joining them in the first place - so I left it at that. Lots of other successful applicants had the same happen to them. I suppose you don't like to hear this, since it might come across as unmotivating to you, but not everybody lives by the ostrich method. Good luck with updates on their recruitment site.