PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX to transition to ATRs, start domestic jet ops
Old 15th Mar 2021, 07:58
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by minigundiplomat
Neville Howell and Paul Fischer were paid base salaries of $232K and $205K respectively. Mr Howell's total renumeration figure was $312K whilst most of the executive team were paid total packages well over $200K.

I'm not Mr Sharp knows the company issue annual reports on their website.

But then again maths hasn't been his strong suit; I seem to recall some errors in his expense claims.
Correct. Most packages for the 2020 financial year averaged between $250k - $290k. Strange that Mr Sharp doesn’t know such important information. But then again, the ‘expert’ did sign off on a 737 expansion based on assumptions rather than a business plan. Sharp himself has around 275,000 shares and earns around $125k per year pocket money for his part-time position. Not a bad little earner when he is on various other Boards and advisory panels, receives a generous parliamentary pension and has other investments. Oink oink he certainly has his snout in a few troughs.

And I love it how he left Politics ‘dishonourably’ over a rort, yet he was awarded an AM a few years later! As George Carlin said; “Its a big club, and you ain’t in it”.