View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2021, 08:43
  #12 (permalink)  
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London
Posts: 307

The IAA require the form to be signed by either an Examiner or an approved Instructor. That'll be an Instructor with FCL.945 on their licence, which I don't have. So no, I can't sign the form or the licence. If you fly with me, the flight would qualify as the hour with an EASA Instructor.

You'd still need an Examiner to sign it. Some UK licensed Examiners have EASA authorisations, you might be able to find one of those closer to home. Or do the paperwork by post with a willing Examiner, to sign the form and licence doesn't require a face to face meeting.

Or we could land away at Cambridge. It's quicker than driving.
jollyrog is offline