PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet Future
Thread: Vistajet Future
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2021, 16:33
Klimax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Setting
Those numbers are correct for the Global. But you will join with even lower salary than that. If you start on the Global the starting salary is 3000 EUR less per year = 45 000 EUR until 6 months after you pass your line check. Then it will be 48 000 EUR. I would count just under a year before you see those 48 K. Depending on your performance, luck and number of sectors it would probably take you around 4-6 months until you have passed the line check. Then 6 months more with reduced salary before the 48K numbers kick in.
Salaries are:
Global start 45 000 EUR. 6 months after line check 48 000 EUR
Challenger fleets start 42 000 EUR, 6 months after line check 45 000 EUR.

Thereafter the salary increase with 3000 EUR /year after 3 years in service after the passed line check.

Per diems are most of the time tax free and varies depending on the country you live in. But count on 600-800 EUR tax free per month. They are low and you will struggle to eat for that money in some places.
Then you have quarterly bonus. All working days over 51 each quarter qualifies for extra day payment of 200 EUR /day. This one is difficult to reach as some months you will start 2-3 days late and then you won't reach those 51 days. So even if you work on your off days you will not get paid.
Annual extra days. All days you work over 204 days per year will pay you 200 EUR /day. This even includes the stand by days so will pay you around 2000 EUR extra per year.
Then there is a performance bonus that will kick in after, I think it was, 3 years of service. Can't remember the exact numbers but think you started with around 3% bonus of your annual salary. It will then increase 1% every year up to 10%.

You need to have a mental picture why you join this outfit. Things are like they are and will never improve. Salaries have been the same since around 2010. As I have already written there is no interest from anyone higher up to improve your life. They have a model they have been running successfully and will continue to do so until a few handful individuals walk away very happy from this outfit. You as a crew won't be one of them. That's why it is important to know why you are joining VJ otherwise you will be disappointed. I had a great time, fun flying, nice colleagues but VJ is not a long term career employer for the crews, unlike NetJets.
Unimpressive numbers, hence why pilots leave then - not hard to understand that.