PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If you’re going to be daft enough...
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2021, 17:40
JTobias

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
206 Jock - I don’t want an argument but I’ll defend what and who I like. It’s no more your business to criticise than it’s mine to defend - except perhaps I know the pilot and the circumstances where you probably no neither. Quite frankly I know what its like to have been vilified in the press when no one but me and a select few know the exact truth and then have no real opportunity to reply.

The fact that we are even locked down is a national disgrace. The rules are a joke, the response to the pandemic are nationally, and globally, a gross over reaction and the fact that anyone’s civil liberties have been restricted in this way is beyond scandalous. Nevertheless it’s everyone’s choice what they do and if the pilot here wants to fly their aircraft in any manner whatsoever its their business and their business alone.

We’ve become a politically correct, left wing, prissy, woke and snowflake society, so scared of it’s own shadow that the unfounded fear of death has made people frightened to live.................