PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CHC LLC purchases Babcock
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2021, 05:06
KiwiNedNZ

Received 229 Likes on 72 Posts
Mitchaa - Couldnt really care what you think about me or who I do or don't know. Yes I am "only" a magazine publisher - but you know what I have been in this industry for about 30 years and in that time got to know a LOT of people in this industry - even over there in the UK. The world isn't really THAT small mate. And who said I know all the Ins and outs of the UK market - that has nothing to do with what I was told.

"To be fair, he should have been a lot more careful with what appears to be baseless rumours as there are hundreds of employees that could potentially be affected by this “rumour”." - Hmmm let me see - this place is called PPRUNE - notice the R in the word. My post is not the only rumour that's been posted here and not the only rumour that will be proven right or wrong. Don't like it - that's not my problem. Feel free to have a shot at every other person who posts a rumour here because every one of them effects someone somewhere according to your logic. What are these guys going to do - quit their job and go and find another one based on a rumour - sorry dont think so.

I am posting something I was told - it is what it is. I know and trust the people who have told me this and the are batting four for four on rumours they have filled me in on. You and others don't believe it - hey that's all cool - that's your and their choices. And how someone is affected by a "rumour" makes me laugh - mate its a RUMOUR. If and when its made a FACT then anyone involved in either company can do what they need to.

Have a great day and I stick by what I was told.