PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Would you do it again?
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2021, 10:14
Spartaguy13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't understand what people still see in this profession. (Yes I wrote profession where you get paid for what you do and not the opposite, this is not a hobby) This industry is treating pilot, cabin crew and other personnel like stray dogs.... especially pilots. Atypical employment(no guarantee for the future at all, no social rights), no respect from the management and other office people, when you actually fly rostering is just insane, disrespect of FDP (max FDP is more like a rule than exception ), bad hotels, no benefits,..... etc etc. Some pilots over here who are more down to earth ...wrote it quite realistically. For younger generations who would like to know more and join this madness, I would suggest that you ask the people who are working in this industry for max 8 years and then you will get most realistic picture how it’s like. As I said before this industry will treat you like garbage. I wonder what regulator (EASA, CAA...) is saying about this. It seems they don’t care.