PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - That's Ryanair/cae !!!
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2003, 01:11
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the big egos show themselfs !

SK111 just how big has an ego got to be before you stop learning from life ? , Clearfortheoption has become a better flight crew member because of the CRM issues that have been part of opperating as a crew member.
I would not expect you to give up a flight crew job to become cabin crew but remember there are a lot of people that would love to have your job if it is not good enough for you.

W/C fowler my time in the industry has made me a better pilot than I would have been otherwise it has also taught me not to "look down" on others in the industry , some years back a baggage loader pointed out to one of the pilots in my company a crack on an engine that could have started an in flight fire , if the pilot had an attitude to other staff that we have seen above in this thread the aircraft may well have taken off .

As you say just how good I am is for others to judge and yes we all have gone into "stuck pig mode" once in a wile but I have never objected to a training bond if it was a true reflection of the costs and have paid up when leaving a company before the end of the bond. The pilot comunity has only got itself to blame for the payment up front for ratings because of the actions in the past of the bond jumpers.
As I see it Ryanair are offering people the chance to get some industry experience that could be of use to them and if they are without a job the money could help or are unemployed pilots above working for a living ?.