PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 24th Feb 2021, 21:38
Luke3514

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good day everyone,

Please can someone help me with any suggestions I have 2000+ Hours but its all on Turbo prop (Captain and FO), so i had to apply to Ryanair through the AFA Cadet program.

I paid the 55 for the initial assesment and i received an email today confirming that i have passed that and to confirm what date i can make for the sim and Hr interview after confirmation i now received an email saying i need to pay 350 (within 48 hours) for the assesment.

I have had a read on this thread but i wanted some advice, from what i believe if i pass this assesment i will be required to pay 30 000 for the B737 TR and after that still am not garenteed a job. Please can someone give me some advice on this as i would obviously like to fly for Ryanair, but i dont ever think (certainly not from my previous expericance) have had to pay for a interview and then also pay for a TR (normally you are bonded to that company for a few years).

Im new to the industry here in the UK and EU so if someone can give me any advice that will be greatly appricated

Cheers...

Last edited by Luke3514; 24th Feb 2021 at 21:44. Reason: Added