PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 24th Feb 2021, 14:22
ford cortina

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
https://www.citizensinformation.ie/e...ing_covid.html

Some highlights for you:
  1. If you have to travel to Ireland, you must have proof of a negative or ‘not detected’ COVID-19 Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) test taken within 72 hours of your arrival.
  2. You must quarantine if you travel to Ireland through Northern Ireland. Quarantine rules do not apply if your journey starts in Northern Ireland. These mandatory quarantine rules apply to people who arrive into Ireland from 4 February 2021.
  3. You must quarantine for 14 days at your place of residence stated on your Passenger Locator Form. In most cases, you can stop quarantining if you get a negative PCR test, taken 5 days after your arrival or as soon as possible after those 5 days. You must keep the written confirmation of your test result for at least 14 days.

As you are going for what is a job interview, it looks like it will not fall into Essential Travel.

Good luck with the Sim, but to be completly honest, I would have thought you would have googled this, I did, took all of several seconds, after all we are supposed to think on our feet.

I take it your based in the UK, Have you asked if you can do the Sim in the UK at one of the Ryanair Training Centres here? They have both Fixed and Full Motion, I cannot imagine it would be that much of an issue