PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robinson service and sense of responsibility - or lack of it
Old 24th Feb 2021, 00:14
HeliMurr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by madman1145
Hi HeliMurr;

At the moment our maintenance is regularly painting the leading edges with a wear layer. No trust that Robinson should be able a 2nd time to repaint them properly. This is easier and faster than ship them back to Robinson again from EU.

The reason I initially made this post was a last hope that someone at Robinson management would see what they did was wrong, I/we had nothing to loose anymore than try this last hope going online with it. And nothing, nada, zero response. So, I guess this is Robinson new level of customer satisfaction ...

Robinson only paid for the repaint and I believe the return freight. Which took ages due to priority of COVID19 shipments over regularly shipments. Or maybe they just paid the lowest fee that god bumped back for the same reason.
My faith in Robinson has severely deteriorated. We are again looking at acquiring a new helicopter, and if I have a saying its not going to be a Robinson. Ever again - despite having flown them for 14 years now, but this is BAD !!.

You are welcome to send me your pictures, I can post them if you like.

Hi Madman, I am not too active on this site and just noticed you responded to post about the paint peeling off new Robinson blades. What email can I use to send you pictures that you can post? It would also be good if other owner/operators are having the same problem with limited help from Robinson Helicopter Company (RHC).

Thanks in Advance.