PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2021, 11:01
McLimit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There will be future mutations, nothing can be done about that and this virus is going nowhere. Either we learn to live with it, or life even close to what we knew, is over.

Personally, I’d like to learn to live with it. Life as it is right now is not for me
You have absolutely no place in this country, let alone society. I don't want anybody new in my backyard, let alone my country.

I think Daniel Andrews is the consumate politician, he always tells me the truth, tells it to me straight. Both he and VicPol are on the same page and that's what you want, the police in the back pocket of the ruling party.

Annie up in Queensland, she's keeping me safe, when the virus was running rampant in QLD, the hospitals were over run, all ventilators used, she ensured that queensland hospitals were for queenslanders only. We have a saying up in queensland 'we're all in this together' and when those hospitals were secured for us, we proved that all us queenslanders were indeed all in it together. NSW was good enough to let the overflow into the tweed hospital, even though we told them to eff off when they wanted to come up to gods country hospitals.

That Western Australian bloke, how good is he? Mr 80% he's keeping me safe, and everybody else in Australia, quick with advice to every other state that they too can eliminate the virus, well, except NSW if his advice to funnel every returning Australian through Sydney airport and hotels is to be followed. Bloody NSW taking all the flotsam and jetsam. What a hole, they all walk around the streets like there's no bloody cases, it's irresponsible and just damn dangerous, next thing you know they'll be letting friggin' kiwis in, FFS.

Don't start me on that bloody dangerous and irresponsible state, NSW, not keeping anybody bloody safe, what a bloody fool the premier is, not keeping anybody safe.

When you look at who's gotten us through all the hard times in this country, throughout history, it's our precious boomers, god love em. Can we just listen to them when they say 'I'm scared, I'm petrified' 'Annie told me I'd be dead within days if I didn't vote her back in' 'Dan told me I'd be dead within days, because the one case that caused lockdown was spreading at an unprecedented rate......to the two other people' 'Mark told me I'd be dead within days, while the one case they picked up was spreading at unprecedented rates to........no one'

I know who I trust and believe you fools.

Last edited by McLimit; 23rd Feb 2021 at 11:59.