PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MYT Results
Thread: MYT Results
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2003, 21:04
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes the companies performance is crap, no denying that, but if anyone thinks that 532 qualified, experienced, type rated airline pilots (No, I havent forgotten the 25000 other people in MYT, but this is a pilots forum) suddenly thrown into the marketplace is not going to affect their own cosy little world then think again.....

It will affect terms and conditions, lifestyle issues, and more importantly your PAY for years to come, people just starting their career path, low experience collegues working for commuter airlines not being able to switch jobs (I could go on but I think you get the message) etc etc.. So the 'I'm alright jack' attitude of some 'thicko's' on this forum is very ill placed.

You know what, maybe some of us are burying our heads in the sand, but MYT remains a good place to work, with some of the best flying in the industry and a good bunch of guy's to boot, so forgive us if we dont bend over and take it up the wrongn', just because some who 'PERCEIVE' that they are in a better position say we should...

Rember, exactly the same thing were said 14 months ago, and if we were to take it all on board as fact we should have gone bust 7 times in the last year according to the Daily Mail alone, let alone some of the self-ritcheous tossers that frequent this bulletin board!!!!!

Now how's my Emirates application going?????????