PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FR@BFS
Thread: FR@BFS
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2003, 20:46
eastern wiseguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok ....I was going to say nothing ....BUT

1 BHD opening hours under review....yes they are BUT it will require a public enquiry to change them meantime finish your business and get to LHR nice and early...or finish late and drift over to LGW and home to NI later with Easy

2 Load factors on BMI LHR ...of course they have increased ...they have REDUCED the SIZE of the aircraft they fly into BHD because it would seem that the A321 doesn't like landing/departing on/from such a short field (nor do the pax!!)

3 Competition on the scottish routes. Will we see the same commitment to competition from Jersey/Flybe as they demonstrated on the Stansted route? They rolled over very quickly when they realised it was going to cost them a lot of money

4 I would suggest that Loganair have more to worry about than Easy as they will be chasing the same couple dozen pax a day who choose the "undoubted advantage of City"(paraphrasing but you know what I mean)

in the event that any flight was late that surely would be Baby's problem and not BHD's.
Great customer facing there....

6 Still no response from the runway question ....I am really going to have to hurry you

Tower Ranger

was I wrong...or didn't you seem to think that a move over the hill to a proper airport was a good idea not a few weeks back??