PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Favourite Military Banter/Phrases
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2021, 07:44
rolling20

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Early 80s, bored with car to car transfers along the main runway, 8 UAS students strike out for the big city.
One shoves his naked back side out of the packed estate car window to a women filling her car at a petrol station. Minutes later,yours truly, sitting in the boot with 3 others picks up a car approaching at speed to our rear.
This information is relayed to the pilot in the right hand seat, with the report the car looks official.
Minutes later we are overtaken by another car, then it emits a wailing noise and blue lights, we pull over.
'Right, all of you out' We are surrounded by 10 of the constabulary's finest and made to stand facing the car.'Who shoved their arse at that poor women in the petrol station?'.
'Me sir', said the offender.
'Right ,who are you all?'
'We are uni students''You should all know better, we take a very dim view of this kind of behaviour. Right let's see some ID'
1250 produced.
'Whats this?'.
'Its our RAF identify card'
'You told me you were students'.
'We are, but we are also being taught to fly by the RAF''I see, so ( talking to the bottom offender) what will you do when you leave uni, become an RAF pilot?'

'No, a miner'Much laughing from us.
' Shut up!'' A miner, are you taking the effing p++s!'
'No, I am studying mining engineering'We thought it was about to get worse, but in the good cop, bad cop tradition, his colleague had used our mess recently on a civil defence course and smoothed things over.. After a talking to, we went back to base and made mischief there
​​​​​​