View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2021, 04:35
Fritz_

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ASP Prep

Originally Posted by krab
Thank you FinestKind.

Yes, I have.

Just to clarify my situation a little further, I sat my first ASP last year, however was not competitive enough to progress through for RAAF Pilot. I was offered a few other roles, including Navy AvWO, and attended a board for that where I got a 'High Recommendation'. Even though that sounded like a really rewarding role, after a bit of consideration I chose to decline that LOO as my dream has always been to fly fixed wing. I went through my Assessment Day again, and have just completed my ASP for the second time where I unlocked all roles. It was mentioned to me that the RAAF was able to accept my Navy OSB scores, so I am not required to attend another OSB.

I was just curious about others experiences in how long they had to wait for receiving a LOO, and also if the RAAF would possibly look unfavourably on Navy OSB scores in comparison to RAAF ones.

Cheers,

K
Hi Krab,

Congratulations on your LOO for RAAF Pilot. I was wondering when you went to ASP for the second time round, what did you do differently in terms of study/prep that helped and did you find any useful practice tools that helped you prepare for ASP, other than the CBAT app?

Thanks Fritz