PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MYT Results
Thread: MYT Results
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2003, 18:54
Paterbrat

I am a figment of my own imagination

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Tightslot, rather a rebuttal than a flame however... I would disagree with some of your own Mystic Myths and Legends

1. It is commonly acknowledged that the press plays a huge part in influencing public opinion, they can will and indeed do undertake 'crusades' of their own that suit their owner/editors.
They most certainly will manufacture conjecture distort and otherwise slant affairs. I regret to say that your slightly sugery view of the press is by no means shared by us all.

2. That the failure of and throwing onto the market of thousands of airline staff not being bad for the industry is pardon my saying, an extremely cold and somewhat self centered view, but then you have described yourself as a tight slot, very apt.

3. Market forces as you so rightly pointed out fluctuate, and cycles what goes down can does and is capable of rebounding. The fact that losses albeit lage ones have been incurred has not always proved terminal as many companies have demonstrated.
You are simply indicating your particular wish or lack of faith.

Actualy 4. ( your grasp of maths is a tad inaccurate)
You said it! None, of us know, that incidentaly does not by royal decree exclude you, or do we unaware of your real identity...
(genuflects just in case)

5. Ahhh a man in the know, so they aren't in a bad way, nice recovery by the way" even if they are" ... Real cover your arse merchant aren't you?

6. No argument with plotting by competitors, your doing great so far.

7. You risk someone disagreeing with you... "but wait think first..." Having thought, regretfully, I will still beg to differ with your piercingly perceptive and somewhat defective analysis. It is as full of holes as a pair of fishnet tights, tightSlot ,and past mistakes are just that, past mistakes. Ongoing hatchet jobs however by competitors who hope for a company to go under and it's people to be out on the street should be accorded the contempt they deserve. "I'm OK jack" is the message coming across clear and loud from you, but it's the "and I hope you lot collapse" that is the sickening part.