PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2021, 03:27
blubak

Received 66 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by lucille
Green.Dot... indeed However the population in Australia has been terrified into submission. The polls say that Victorians think the sun shines out of Dan’s rear end. Queenslanders reflected the odious PM all because they felt she “saved” them from certain death. I’m guessing the Vics also feel a lifetime Debt of gratitude to Dan for saving them from a horrible certain death.

There is no light at the end of this tunnel.
I dont think the sun shines where you suggest so you are assuming a lot.
Everybody can decide for themselves who they believe is to blame or where the blame lies.
I believe the guy who had the neubiliser has run to the age newspaper making claims he is innocent,i thought he was in icu in a serious condition,im sure i am mistaken though as the government are to blame!
A couple of weeks ago we had tennis players telling the media how badly they had been treated & they didnt understand the rules but it wasnt too many days later apologies were issued by many of the same people but anyway im sure again that is the fault of the government.
I have listened to Andrews today along with Sutton & the testing commander & just a short time ago Prof Kelly,the chief med officer.
Are they all idiots/fools?,mmm maybe they are but i dont think so.
I spoke to a relative in a european country this morning & she said she wished their govt had acted quickly instead of them now being in a lockdown with no end in sight & daily numbers around 1000 & up to 100 deaths per day.