PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 13th Feb 2021, 02:23
Telfer86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jake I wonder if you used your real ARN , or it is just a fake in an attempt to enhance your argument ?

Your claim to be speaking on behalf of "a number of people" who are these people & where is anything to support your assertion,
, "Jake of fakey ARN is my voice & shall be my voice on the internet"

The tone of your post is both arrogant & snide

It's baffling to see how you have any evidence to state GBs concept was "immoral" , who an earth are you to make this kind
of value judgement ?

Obviously GB and his team thought it was worthwhile , legitimate and useful , added to safety , reduced costs , promoted GA
You may disagree with what they thought , but how could you possibly claim that it is "immoral" ?

Also how do you know , what the intent of the various joiners to APTA you state "they didn't have to care about it ? "

How do you know that ?

Obviously anyone can disagree with what GB was trying to do with APTA , that you don't think it was practicable , could be implemented from
a distance etc etc , had too many members , APTA could attend site enough or conduct all tests

But the only critique you have is to issue a decree or proclamation that it was it was immoral (doing something you know to be wrong, unseemingly ,unethical) because you say so

You have not provided one shred of detail or evidence as to why APTA falls short of the mark

Why don't you detail exactly what your concerns with APTA are ?

Or do you somehow think you have the right to "call out" the GB/APTA project because it is your right to "call out" whoever you want whenever with zero evidence

What a true millennial you are , why don't you do some "shout outs" for us also

Last edited by Telfer86; 13th Feb 2021 at 10:56.