PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2021, 11:39
Square Bear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
put them only in Gold Standard facilities like Howard Springs.
You do realise that Howard Springs is a mere 30 minute drive from the Darwin CBD, a mere 12 mins drive from Palmerston City, and is situated within Howard Springs? Where do you think that the Quarantine workers come from...at a quick guess .... if not the Darwin CBD, most likely its suburbs and what the bet they frequent the Shops, Pubs etc where everyone else in Darwin goes.

Anyway, who would have thought life was fraught with such dangers, ...might cancel my Licences (Aviation, Car, Motorbike, and Jet-ski and sell my pushy and get rid of my jogging shoes...damn, almost forgot, my surfboard, body board and snorkelling equipment....plus...plus...plus.

Point is, yes manage the risk...and some Politicians seem to manage it better than others, and seem to have less need to hyperventilate or make populous statements when they get in front of a microphone or TV camera.

But, hey....at least I can sit back and watch the Australian Open Elite "Essential Workers" play tennis in the gazetted Work Place whilst locked up.

(Politcal spin ...just love it, makes my day when I see it)