PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How good is Alliance!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2021, 01:00
goodonyamate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TinFoilhat2
I have absolutely no problem with QF pilots. I have a problem with people who think a contract airline doing business on their behalf owe them some kind of favour or goodwill, they dont. Its just business not some kind of mob deal struck up in a back alley.

if Alliance choose to help out QF pilots then good for them but its their decision, Qantas does not get a say in it. They can simply put an offer on the table like offering to pay for all the training etc..

As i said earlier Im sure the QF crew are very nice people.

there you go again. Where did anyone say they were owed something. It was brought up that QF pilots had been explicitly told by the acting CP that there would be LWOP opportunities. That was posted here. QF pilots who may be eligible saw this as a green shoot. Then you came in bagging everyone and anyone who’d ever had anything to do with QF and apparently started some kind of movement to ban QF pilots from everything.
I haven’t seen many if any current alliance crew jump in. You’re not that bloke who offered to crew the 350 with ex China Southern crew are you?