PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How good is Alliance!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2021, 14:22
TinFoilhat2

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by goodonyamate
And remember...noone said it would be all QF LWOP. If they offer one position in each rank, they’ve kept their word!

no high horse here. You seem to be so emotive about the whole thing. So much so you’ve gone from denigrating QF pilots on here, and then once you think you’ve ‘got your way’ you’ve wished them the best. Throw the toys out, have a tantrum. What you or I or anyone else says at the end of the day is irrelevant. They are businesses. They will do what is best for them, regardless of the perceived fairness or impact on staff
Im not emotional over this, Im simply stating QF will not get all their own way. I have no problem with QF pilots and wish them well. There will be the odd QF skygod, thats a given (Lets not pretend there are none). The odd skygod does not represent the QF group as a whole and Im sure the majority are decent people.

Alliance will as you said do what is in their best interest, it just wont be (as some seem to think) with the approval of QF with regards to crewing their own aircraft. They get no say in that, just a favour done for them. When you are paying for all the training of QF pilots on an Alliance e-jet you are hardly dictating terms are you...

Im not throwing my toys out of the cot, if Alliance screw over their own work force purely for business reason then so be it. Its not my problem. I hope they dont as there will be repercussions when the economy bounces back. Taking on a few QF guys will not be considered screwing over your own work force as Alliance simply dont have enough pilots anyway.

Who knows maybe the QF pilots end up on the F100 and the Alliance guy goes to the e-jet.

All QF are interested in anyway is making sure they get that flying done, helping out a few of their pilots is a bonus.