PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vaccine implications on your licence
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2021, 09:40
double_barrel

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts
Painful. I'm doing my best but to stick with it, so far it's jumbled mix of fragments of very well known stuff spun to make him sound clever and 'subversive'. My favourite quote so far "Dr Fauci won't talk about interferon" !

He also claims to have invented email and a magical system for understanding biological interaction which seems to be bog standard, and very limited, text mining.

And the live chat shows no-one paying any attention to what he is actually saying.

Good grief, the 1st question he gets is "We know the full genome. How it is regulated via the elite one is still becoming clear" To which he replies "exactly" and then rabbits on with trivial and confused truisms as if they are great revelations. I think this is wicked stuff.

Next question "Can the virus through the vaccine be passed from human to human". He has been talking about mRNA vaccines. The answer is absolutely NO for mRNA vaccines!! He has just tried to explain that! But instead of answering this question, he blithers on saying we pass vaccines between ourselves all the time, and throws confused nonsense. This is really, really wicked.

Next Q about "vax shedding"! Good grief! That is exactly the problem with the old vaccines he said were great, it is impossible with mRNA vaccines. Does he say that ? No. He blithers on about it being a concern and scientists keeping it a secret.

OK, his presentation was mostly confused and trite, the way he is working the questions to appear to support nonsense is deeply troubling.

Last edited by double_barrel; 10th Feb 2021 at 10:15.