PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sex, Movies and Furniture
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2021, 01:44
Two's in
Below the Glidepath - not correcting

Received 60 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Non Linear Gear
I think you need to realise you are living in the 21st Century now. Relationships between officers and ORs is not Verboten, certainly not in the RAF. If it effects work, discipinary proceedures apply like any workplace. If one was found doing what she did on the property of my civilian company , it would be dismial as gross misconduct. It should be the same here. Flood tube one.
In the late 1980's my cousin (Female Cpl at the time) was discovered to be having a relationship with the (unmarried) RSM. His CO offered him the usual incentives such as Omagh or Mount Pleasant with 24 hours to pack his gear, but being a bigger and better man than the Army deserved, and past the 22 year point, he decided to leave (they lived happily ever after by the way). Fast forward to 3 years ago, my nephew, a Captain in a teeth arm married an RMP Cpl and they moved into a delightfully compact, but bijou, Officer's MQ. They attend Mess functions and seem to live a relatively normal existence. I am amazed and pleased that the Victorian morals have been kicked into touch and we are at least in the twentieth century, if not quite the twenty-first.

P.S. I feel the wayward submariner's story will end in sadness and discharged seamen somewhere along the way.