PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How good is Alliance!!!!
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2021, 00:13
aviation_enthus

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Kaboobla
If you think Alliance just 'magically' came up with the funding for aircraft leases on this magnitude I have some money in Nigeria I can gift you if you send me your account details.
Alliance raised $91M last year. Plus an additional $30M. No need to send money to Nigeria, it’s all laid out on their ASX updates.

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

Unlike guys like you on Pprune, Alliance are actually required by law to explain what they’re upto.

NO WHERE does it say any of the E190’s Alliance has bought are owned by QF. Alliance bought 30 in total for “wet lease operations”. What QF is paying them to do, is exactly the market Alliance was aiming for. Which is pretty much exactly what Alliance has been doing with the F100’s for QF/VA. Oh I guess QF own them as well??

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

Originally Posted by Kaboobla
Qantas are paying for the introduction into service of the E-Jets. Not Alliance. Its a deal like with the 717s. The aircraft are owned by Qantas but operated by the contractor.

So because of this Qantas gets to decide who flys them. Not Alliance and not whingers about fairness on PPRuNe. Its a business decision Qantas has made.
“Whingers about fairness on PPrune”??? What about QF guys assuming they are entitled to fly anything in Australia because they’re stood down? Pot meet kettle.

I was just pointing out the rubbish on this thread. After all it’s supposed to be about the various good things Alliance are doing (and making money), yet it’s been hijacked by you lot assuming QF pilots get to hijack someone else’s job!

If the QF chief pilot said you “may” get to fly them, I’m sure it’ll be on LWOP and after applying like a normal person that’s new to Alliance. Not because QF “own” the 190’s.