PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 2nd Feb 2021, 21:56
glenb

Received 83 Likes on 38 Posts
Back soon folks

I am finalizing a 15,000-word submission for the Ombudsman Office. Yes 15,000 words. Remember how you used to groan at school when you got a 1500 word essay. Consider also that i am a one finger typer. If CASa wanted to get rid of me, they simply need to chop my right pointer off. Anyway......

I have taken on board much of the recent feedback and questions put to me on here and tried to embed it as best I could. I will be very keen on any suggestions. Any tough questions, mild, I repeat mild, abuse, etc.

I will post it on here today if all goes to plan. It will be a living document, so I will edit it here, prior to submission. I hope to submit it, by the close of business this Friday.

If you do need to communicate with me, and you would rather not do it on here, could I ask that you email [email protected]. My Pprune message box is full, and I don't want to delete any more messages. (they hold a lot of sentimental value) cheers. Glen 0418772013