PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stick skills v airmanship
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2021, 16:39
Bell_ringer

Received 57 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by aa777888
Tell you what: stop blaming United States Robinson owners for your anti-Robinson attitude or, better yet, stop blaming the machine, and I'll be right there with you. And don't forget NZ on your list of serial Robinson crashers. It's not Robinson's fault if people do stupid sh*t, other than the helicopter is economical enough to allow those with minimal oversight to purchase one. Little different than all the rich idiots crashing supercars for our Youtube viewing pleasure.
It’s not a regional thing, some regions do have really poor oversight which stacks the deck.
The aircraft is cheap.
Like a low cost carrier has a more salt-of-the-earth clientele, Robinson’s will attract a less desirable sort of pilot.
You will see an Astar or 407 from time to time, but it will never occupy the same amount of youtube capacity.
Idiots do stupid things in all sorts of vehicles.
Just because I’ve been fortunate enough to drive a Lambo, doesn’t mean I’m going to make excuses for those that do.
No one with a concept of safety, airmanship or professionalism will consider these videos, and the given context, anything other than a future statistic in motion.