PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 2nd Feb 2021, 11:18
Contact Approach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What info do you need and what info will you use to make up your mind before handing over the 30K? Or does the last part not matter?

Have you tried:

https://airlineassessmentprep.com/ir...t-preparation/

All the available resources are out there regarding the assessment and what to expect. Take some initiative and put some effort in. What isn’t available are hard facts of what potentially lies ahead. That’s why those of us who’ve been through it are trying to get that through to you guys. Some have suffered some have prospered. When you are successful - the pass grade is not set high, a good command of the english language for example is the benchmark for the video interview - Ryr won’t show you your contract until you arrive day 1 and you have to ask yourself, why?

As a competent line pilot you are required to use all available resources to diagnose and decide on the best course of action. So many on this thread are simply gung-ho without consideration. I liken it to pulling the Eng Fire handle when you may only have an EICAS fault.

We are here to assist and offer advice based on experience, unlike others who haven’t done a 4 sector 5 day week in their lives! I have seen the good and bad with Ryanair so I’m not hating on them, i’m just trying to protect people from getting stuck in the mud.

Yes this is an opportunity and yes it’s tough out there but you also need to be realistic about it. Make sure you are able to plan for the worst and you’ll stand a good chance at some point of getting some flying in. Just don’t complain in 2 years when the next lot of cadets come through and shaft things for you.

Last edited by Contact Approach; 2nd Feb 2021 at 11:45.