PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 31st Jan 2021, 19:38
Contact Approach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HotelAlpha1

There is nothing in the contract that says after LT you are employed by Ryanair. You are given a training contract and nothing further. Ryr themselves have been very clear on that:

While XXX and its approved XXX XXX Agencies currently have positions available at bases throughout Europe, you must clearly understand that the training contract does not constitute an offer of employment nor a guarantee of an offer of employment at any time. Upon successful completion of your training you may be offered an employment contract with XXX or one of our XXX XXXXX Providers subject to your satisfactory performance during the term of this training contract and the requirements of the business at the prevailing time.

My airline hired me, paid for my TR, bonded me and paid me from day one. I would think if an airline wasn't certain they'd reduce their obligations: charge for the TR, remove the bond and pay through a 3rd party to reduce liability.

Stop sugarcoating the risk. The risk is huge for those taking loans or with families to support. As mentioned there's a best case and a worst case scenario. If you can plan for the worst and you can make it work then by all means do so. But do so willingly with a clear and realistic perspective.

Last edited by Contact Approach; 31st Jan 2021 at 19:56.