PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Teesside-2
Thread: Teesside-2
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2021, 16:36
tramontana

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My 195 comment is really an interim measure until such times as the London Staff decide either to move up here or leave/take early retirement then the cheaper (no London Weighting) locally employed Staff will be moved in as I am sure they will be able to shuffle paper around just as efficiently as the former London Staff did.
Unless the London Staff are dyed in the wool Cockneys then the advantages of moving Up North are obvious, a superb area to live in if you love country matters or the seaside, sell their pokey two bedroomed ex Council London flat and by a Detached house in Ingleby Toytown, decent Yorkshire puddings instead of jellied eels, my only worry is that I would not like to hear the Cockney infiltrate our Yorkshire dialect tha nas.
A bit below the belt in regards to Boro’s promotion prospects mind you I haven’t seen the Boro play since Delaphena and Ugalini (spelling?) played for them.
Covid has indeed put the mockers on most future plans but we do have hope for the future with both the Chancellor and the Mayors backing.

Last edited by tramontana; 31st Jan 2021 at 17:10.