PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK to Decommission 50%+ of Airbus A380, Axe 1/2 of Pilots & Cabin Crew
Old 31st Jan 2021, 10:47
Xulu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wowzers, still missing the point?

I don’t want to see any UPL complain about the deal they’re on, and come crying to this forum for sympathy.

Whether compared to the majority of Airbus pilots, or the average Dubai resident - you have amazing luck in life.

I hate to break it to you, but you don’t deserve a radically different lifestyle to your chauffeur. In fact, he works longer and under more stress in Dubai traffic.

A monkey could fly the line, be President, or manage a hedge fund, they just aren’t allowed to - that’s why your next best option is stacking boxes, Maverick. Which there’s nothing wrong with by the way.

It is abhorrent you’d be on here moaning about having to get a temporary job until your inevitable return to luxury. So what?

The majority of your peers are in a far worse position, some facing a permanent role stacking boxes.

Be pissed off with the company, with governments and covid - but don’t complain about your finances here, or the fact you have to actually work for a living. Being utterly ungrateful and blinded to the realities of the world.

Yeah, I’m the bad guy. Poor you.

Last edited by Xulu; 10th Feb 2021 at 18:03.