PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - much of world reopening in March 2021
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2021, 07:14
exfocx

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by barryt
You're probably right. But since I don't belong to any other forums, and have belonged to this one for years, nay...decades actually, and since I am an aviator myself, I prefer to bounce off other like-minded folks (who tend to have more "intelligence" than most...well mostly, anyway), and especially since this whole COVID thing has impacted the aviation industry more so than probably any other industry...

If any industry should be asking my fundamental questions and trying to get decent answers, it must be the aviation industry...which has all but been decimated by what I now call... "pork pies"...around the entire COVID issue, being told and sold, by all-and-sundry, the world over...

Which is why I posted on this forum.
You've been on Pprune for decades and you're so confident about your dumbarse conspiracy theory you're too embarrassed to log in under your usual self?

The industry isn't asking YOUR fundamental questions because they already have the answers.

Before you go flying do you pay the Voodoo doctor to say a spell for your wellbeing?

I hope you've had a vasectomy.