PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2021, 20:52
blubak

Received 66 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by Dannyboy39
So this morning I’ve just booked (with a free 48 hour cancellation of course) hotels in Brisbane and Adelaide between 6-21 December coming from England for the Ashes tests which are due to held on this date - cost comes to around 1200 GBP which is very reasonable. The first test expected to start on 8 Dec however Cricket Australia are having to put into the schedule the possibility of a 14 day quarantine again.

Not booked flights as of yet but BA are offering vouchers up until Easter 2023 if you don’t want to travel, but expected to cost 900 GBP all in.

Some mighty deals out there and I just hope that the Aussies come to their senses by that time. More than happy to significantly contribute to the economy that is the wonderful country that is Australia.
So i take it you want the borders opened up with no restrictions for anyone who wants to come to australia?
We will do just fine within australia as we move forward & get the domestic economy & travel industry back to where it needs to be.
The countries that need to 'come to their senses' as you put it are the ones that currently cant control the spread of the virus,i believe the UK are 1 of them!