PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - much of world reopening in March 2021
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2021, 09:58
barryt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Stick Flying
Ah Barry,
My issue with your discussion is I find your question's lack credibility. Firstly, even with the worst leftest MSM, I have seen nothing that would indicate they are implying a loss of 50% of the lives anywhere in the world, no matter how dire the living conditions are.
Any and all questions in life, are valid. Or am I missing something?

50% is just a number I chose really...the point is...Africa should be a lot more dead, than it is currently, for the reasons in my previous post.

But it isn't.

And that is the problem.

Originally Posted by Stick Flying
Ah Barry,
I also don't know why you think the Africans would be aggrieved with my understanding that the world has subtle differing variations in genetic makeup due to locality (over a prolonged period). Is there a level of xenophobia in that assumption?
Ha ha...now I am sorry, you have made me laugh with that one.

You think?

Come try live in Africa and go around with that attitude, and you will see what I mean...very quickly.

Xenophophia? You damn right...you should see how the black on black violence occurs in Africa...because of different cultures...never mind a simple differing skin color...now imagine there was a different skin color as well...you get the picture...

Hell, never mind Africa...try going around in the States with that attitude in your previous statement...you quickly end up with "Black Lives Matter"...or haven't you been paying attention?

How long would you like to carry on living? Just asking...