PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 26th Jan 2021, 21:44
glenb

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts
Evidence CASA intended to close down APTA

You will recall that with no prior warning on 23rd October 2018 I received notification that CASA intended to close down my business. CASA will endeavor to misrepresent that they strictly followed their obligations under Administrative Law, Procedural fairness, and natural justice.

I did have the opportunity to meet with the Executive Manager of Regulatory Services and Surveillance approximately 1 month later, where I was formally advised that CASA was closing down my business, and to expect written notification of such.

Attached is a copy of the email that I sent to the Executive Manager who had made this determination after consulting with his Seniors in the organization, Mr. Graeme Crawfor, and Mr. Jonathan Aleck.

This has all unfolded within less than 30 days. I have robustly defended APTA within those 30 days, but to no avail. There can be no doubt that CASA were completely bypassing any of my rights to maintain my business. A lack of ethics and good intent, yet again